My son's Acer tablet is back with us a week earlier than expected and is working great. Everything is back to normal in the Hendrix household. No, it wasn't that bad with it out of the house. They just had to take turns using Katherine's tablet. Best Buy said they updated the system and fixed the power button. Everything seems to be working great. We had to reload the games back on to the tablet, but that didn't bother my son at all. He was able to search through countless games in the app store. He put some of his old games back on and chose some new ones too. Needless to say, he wasn't heart broken at all. After all this, I would still recommend the Acer tablet. It is a cool little machine!
That's great! I am glad that they were ok with sharing. I know it can be difficult to share once you've had your own. Glad to hear it wasn't anything major!
ReplyDeleteGlad everything turned out ok. I know how difficult it is having only one-we are thinking about investing in another device of some kind.
ReplyDeleteGlad that all is fixed! You said that your son had to use his sister's tablet. How did that go?! Did she mind sharing? Do you think it would have been different if your daughter's tablet was the one that broke?
ReplyDeleteShe didn't mind sharing as long as he didn't take too long. :) If her tablet would have be broken, he probably would had shared just the same.
DeleteGlad to hear that they were ablet to share and that your son was actually able to survive without his own. Once you get use to having it, it is hard to miss it!
ReplyDeleteI had never heard of the Acer Tablet before, I'll have to look into it. He looks happy to have it back.
ReplyDeleteThose tablets look really cool. Are they fairly decently priced? Do you think it would be a good tool to have in a classroom?
ReplyDeleteI think it would a good addition to the classroom. I think they are around $250 or so.
DeleteLove the ease of tablets, they can be challenging but they are a lot of fun. When my grandsons come over they share my iPhone and my iPad they have a great time with them.
ReplyDelete