Web 2.0
This class is coming quickly to an end. I enjoyed getting to know everyone. This class has been challenging at times, at least for me it has been. I did learn a lot about blogs, geotagging, podcasts, and wikis. It has been a great learning experience. I would have to say that I have truly been immersed in technology. I'm not so sure I like being 'immersed' in it, but I did gain knowledge about it by having done so. I can now see how these once foreign concepts can fit into an educational setting.
Best wishes for a fantastic 2012-2013 school year! I hope everything goes great for everyone!
Yes, this class did go by quickly. Learned a lot..sometimes I had brain freeze with all of the information, trying to synthesize it was a huge challenge for me. Reading about how everyone struggled helped me not feel so "short bus". Being a student who was in special ed, I often feel inadequate in this type of setting, but you know we do grow and move on. I did enjoy learning about all of the different levels of Technology...I want to learn more. Time will tell. Thank you and I hope life treats you well.
ReplyDeleteI agree Carlla! This class has been challenging but very informative as well. Glad I took this class as an elective. I wish everyone a great start as well.
ReplyDelete